System & Device Check
About the Class
Using open research method as one method of social learning on the basis of Google docs by Peter Palme
About the Presenter:
Executive with strong business acumen and entrepreneurship, merged with broad international knowledge of all HR and Manufacturing & Engineering elements, and a passion for organizational effectiveness. Extraordinarily versatile, able to connect and communicate with all sorts of personalities, cultures and functions. Strong knowledge and experience of business internal change processes.
Latest Publication: Accelerating New Business Development through Talent Management Link
An open research example on employee engagement that Peter created.
In this private research project, Peter shares the survey results with anyone who would like to use the data for his/her own analysis. The data is anonymous and there is a disclaimer on data privacy at the beginning of the survey.
Integrating Technology for Active Life-long Learning
CO11 on IT4ALL Moodle & WiZiQ
Feb 4-6, 2011
Welcome to the annual connecting online live online conference (CO11). You are cordially invited to participate at the live online conference on the weekend of Feb 4-6 2011.
The conference will be of interest to educators, administrators, students, and community members who value the importance of integrating technology into the curriculum to improve instruction and learning. Online learning involves various skills on the part of the instructor and learner. These include social and communication skills, social networking, independent learning strategies, critical and higher order thinking skills, creativity, and effective online and face-to-face facilitation. In addition, there are may challenges that the educators, administrators, students, and community members face.
The CO11 will be conducted on IT4ALL Moodle with the presentations on WiZiQ through the Moodle.
The themes for the presentations are:
- Connecting Online to Improve Instruction and Learning: Online Learning and Instructional Experience
- Experiences with technology in face-to-face and online classes. What worked and what didn't work for you?
- How do you use technology to promote and sustain your online workshops, consultation, and communities of practice and learning?
- Research conducted on e-learning, blended online learning, and blended learning.
- Reviewing or promoting books on integrating technology into the classroom, e-learning, blended learning, and blended online learning.
- Challenges administrators, instructors, students, and community members face in connecting online.
Language of instruction:
Keywords: social learning, google docs, google forms, open research