System & Device Check
About the Class
This Webinar is designed for students who need help in planning their transition to further study or employment.
We will explore Pathway Planning, a wonderful tool which provides insight and assists people to move forward in a positive manner for success in studies and life. Pathway or transition plans are "Road Maps" and other navigation aids showing connections between personal goals, education, skills progression and career opportunities.
This would be most useful for:
After this session, you would be able to design a basic Pathway Plan for success in your studies and career and take first steps towards harmonizing various aspects of success and happiness in your life.
- Students who are unsure of which study or career path to undertake
- Students who feel stressed out from studies
- Students who don''t feel motivated to make a decision and need to define their goals
- Students who wish they would be doing something else
- Students who are sitting for competitive exams like SAT, GRE, GMAT, CAT, CET etc
This session would also be useful for teachers who want to explore using Pathway Planning in their classes as an effective means of improving life skills for their students.
You can also check out the following aStream presentation to get an understanding of what would be covered in the session:
Language of instruction:
Keywords: mind power, pathway planning, study skills