System & Device Check
About the Class
CAT 2009 comes with all the excitement and jitters as students across states, towns and cities rush through filling forms, taking Mock CATs and revising the basics. Now, is the time to sit down and analyze your performance to devise strategies for the D day.
In this special class on CAT Questions Answers, the moderator Namrata Arora will cover:
All attendees are requested to plan out some strategies for attempting the sections online, before coming to this class.
- The preparation of an Analysis Sheet
- Topics to be revised after analyzing the attempt
- Tips for attempting an online exam
- Organizing the attempt for each section
- Managing the attempt in 2 or 3 rounds
- Identifying questions that can be accurately solved at a considerable speed
Language of instruction:
Keywords: cat quantitative, cat data interpretation (di) and reasoning, cat verbal ability, cat, cat 2009, cat final strategies, cat preparation, online cat