Recording is in Progress
System & Device Check
About the Class
A brief about the topic
- To improvise the teaching methodology with new technique using new methods and approaches of teaching English.
- To enhance the tough students to improve their communication skills in a very easy manner.
- To make the open session more interesting and enthusiastic with the students.
- To implement the concepts in the practical classroom in a lively environment.
Competencies to be Developed:
- This topic provides the opportunities to speak on your own.
- Here you will describe in your words an object of your choice, a picture and continue your speech on a topic familiar to you.
- While you talk, your friends will take notes and give you feedback.
Describing an object in simple sentences
Describing a composite picture
Giving a short speech on a familiar topic and
Take down notes from speeches given.
To critically evaluate the above methods and approaches to English Language Teaching.
Questions to be Discussed:
A few steps to develop the skill of speaking:
- 1. How to use a picture for language learning with specific reference to the speaking ability?
- 2. What are the ways to initiate and continue to speak on a familiar topic?
- Describing an object
- Describing a picture
- Posing Questions
- Saying a sequence of events looking at a picture finding our similarities & differences between the pictures.
- Working in groups and making presentations
- Giving short talks on simple familiar topics
Language of instruction:
Keywords: english, english, english conversation, speech, language learning: english speaking