System & Device Check
About the Class
Online Education - I
How to improvise language through online education?
Concept of Online Education
- To improvise the teaching methodology with new techniques using new methods and approaches of teaching English.
- To enhance the tough students to improve their communication skills in a very easy manner.
- To make the open session more interesting and enthusiastic with the students.
- To implement the concepts of online education to improvise language in a lively environment.
Importance of Online Education
- Learning online is highly engaging and offers many opportunities for interaction with both fellow students and faculty members.
Merits of learning online
- Through video, text, audio animation and other media, the course material is engaging and immediate;
- Live video, synchronous chats, bulletin boards and e-mail allow you to communicate with the instructors and your fellow students.
- Online learning takes the best of all types of education and brings it to your desktop.
I welcome all of you to join this class to learn more about online education and its Importance.
- Participating online is much less intimidating than "in the classroom." Anonymity provides students a level playing field undisturbed by bias caused by seating arrangement, gender, race and age.
- Because online institutions often offer "chat rooms" for informal conversation between students, where student bios and non class discussions can take place, there appears to be a increased bonding and camaraderie over traditional class environments.
- The online environment makes instructors more approachable.
- Online classrooms also facilitate team learning by providing chat rooms and newsgroups for meetings and joint work.
- This eliminates the problems of mismatched schedules, finding a meeting location and distributing work for review between meetings.
Language of instruction:
Keywords: languages, improvise language, english, online education, online learning