1. What versions of iOS and Android are supported?
We support iOS versions 4.3 and above. We are in the process of supporting this app on the Android platform and this should be available in a few days.
2. Can students buy my course from the phone?
Please get in touch with the support team to list your course on the mobile app.
3. If my course is already created, how, step-by-step, would my students access it? Do I need to do anything special to have my courses available on mobile?
For students who are already registered for the courses,
1. Install the app from the app store for mobiles.
2. Sign in to the app using existing login credentials of WizIQ.
3. Students will find all registered Courses under the Courses tab.
4. After selecting your course from this list, students can access course content, course related messages and the course schedule.
4. Will recordings be downloadable on the phone?
Download of recordings is not being supported.
5. Is there a limit on number of mobile devices students may use?
There is no limit on the number of mobile devices which may be used by students.