Why is my video not visible to others?
- Right click inside the virtual classroom, select Video Settings and Allow.
- Click on the video icon seen at the top left menu of the virtual classroom and ensure that the video is not muted. If muted, simply click on the video icon and the live video streaming will resume.
- Select appropriate camera device from the drop-down of Video Settings in Device Settings window.
- Ensure that presenter has transferred video controls to you.
- Make sure that any other applications is not using camera.
- Check that the camera is properly connected to your system.
- If you are on MAC 10.6.6 with Flash player version 10.1.102 or above and Google camera adapter is installed on your system, you must uninstall it. Now restart your browser and then re-launch the class.
Or you can try the other method:
Uninstal flash player 10.1.102 or above on MAC and then install version 10, 1, 53,64 OR 10.1.82.76 OR 10.1.85.3 from http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/142/tn_14266.html , http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/installers/archive/fp10.1_archive.zip
Didn’t find your answer?
To check WizIQ support SLA, click here.