1. How does WizIQ collect payments from my students?
Students can take a course only after enrolling a course. While enrolling they will be asked to pay the course fee. They can pay by credit card or Paypal (or other local options). We send an email notification to all enrolled students too.
2. What payment methods can students use?
In India, students can use Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, PayPal, Cash Cards, Mobile Banking, Wire Transfer, Bank Deposit and Cheque. In US and other countries, they can use Credit Card and PayPal.
3. When will I get my money? How can I withdraw my money?
We have different payment cycles for synchronous courses (courses with LIVE classes) and asynchronous courses (courses which only have videos, tests, documents and no LIVE classes). You can ask to withdraw your money by writing to email@example.com on meeting the milestones mentioned below. We can send payments to your PayPal account only.
Normally, WizIQ follows these payment cycles for teachers:
Synchronous courses (courses with live classes)
Teachers receive 50% of the fee after completing the first half of the course and the rest after the course ends.
Asynchronous courses (no live classes)Payment for teachers is due 30 days from the date of purchase by students and will be processed on the next 15th or 30th.
4. Do I need to reach a minimum amount before withdrawing funds from my account?
No, you need not reach a minimum amount to withdraw your money.
5. How do I get started?
In order to enable WizIQ to manage your course payments, you just need to fill out this form.
Once it is complete, the WizIQ Courses team will enable the course payment option for your course. This usually happens in 1-2 business days. Once the process is complete, we will send an email to notify you. We’ll also contact you if we need some more information.
6. Why should I use WizIQ to receive payments for my courses?
- WizIQ provides multiple payment options to your students. We are also adding several local options in different countries. Hence, your chances of receiving payments are increased.
- We support online payments by credit card and Paypal, ensuring that students can pay when they want to and not just during the working hours.
- Our team also helps people having issues with their credit cards or payment accounts to make payments.
- In addition, WizIQ guarantees students money back before their 2nd class (for courses with LIVE classes) or 7 working days (for courses without LIVE classes), thereby increasing their trust in going ahead and enrolling.
- You avoid the headache of keeping an account of refunds and discounts without being out of the loop. For a very small 10% transaction fee, you get a full-fledged payment system with virtual assistants.
7. What currencies can the students use to pay?
Currently, WizIQ supports US Dollar (USD) and Indian Rupees (INR). Students from India will see the payment options in Indian Rupees, while students from all other countries will see the option in US Dollars.
8. What is WizIQ Guarantee?
All paid courses on WizIQ are labeled with the WizIQ Guarantee. For teachers, this means that WizIQ will ensure that only the students who have paid can access your course. For students, this means that WizIQ will provide a great learning platform and the delivery of course content as specified in the course description. For students, we offer a refund under these conditions:
*If they want to withdraw from the course before the second scheduled live online class
*If they are not satisfied with the content or tests within 15 days of enrollment for a course that does not include LIVE online classes
9. What fees does WizIQ charge?
WizIQ charges a flat fee of 10% per transaction.
10. How can I get more information?
For more questions contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to give you a free demonstration or talk you through the process.