JEE (Main) 2013
JEE (Main) – previously named as AIEEE and AIPMT, are examinations organized by
Central Board of Secondary Eduction (CBSE) in India.
The JEE (Main) (Paper I of earlier AIEEE) for B.E./B.Tech will be held in two modes, viz offline and online (CBT). The offline examination for JEE (Main) will be held on 7th April, 2013 and the online examinations will be held thereafter in April, 2013.
The examination (Paper II of earlier AIEEE) for admissions to B.Arch/B.Planning courses at NITs, IIITs, DTU, Delhi and other CFTIs will be held on 7th April, 2013 in offline mode only. The merit list for admission to NITs, IIITs, DTU, Delhi and other CFTIs will be prepared by giving 40% weightage (suitably normalised) to class XII (or equivalent examination) or other qualifying examination marks and 60% to the performance in JEE (Main) Examination.
The JEE (Main)-2013 (Paper I of earlier AIEEE) will have one objective type question paper.
The paper will consist of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
The duration of the paper will be 3(Three) Hours. The Paper II for admissions to B.Arch/B.Planning courses at NITs, IIITs, DTU, Delhi and other CFTIs will have one Question Paper consisting of Mathematics, Aptitude Test and Drawing Test as per past practice of AIEEE. The duration of the paper will be 3 (Three) Hours.
AIEEE conducted earlier by the CBSE would now be known as JEE (Main).
Why should you enroll in this course?
- The course has been designed to fulfil all the requirements of the students to comfortably face the challenging entrance examination conducted all over India.
- The course is student – friendly and can be clarified with all kinds of doubts in Chemistry both in XI and XII.
- Even the present XI and XII standard students of CBSE Board will benefit from this course.
- Note: The course can be increased by another 10 classes on payment of another $30. The current course classes (10) can be used as a crash course or for specific topics.
The course package:
- 10 LIVE Interactive Classes
- Saturday 5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. or Wednesday 5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Oman Time
- Students should have reference books & Class XI and Class XII textbooks.
Chemistry syllabus for JEE ( Main) 2013 is given below:
Part 1: Physical Chemistry
- The Concept of Atoms and Molecules
- Gaseous, Liquid and solid States
- Atomic, Structure
- Periodicity of Properties of Elements
- Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Chemical Equilibria
- Electro chemistry
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- Nuclear Chemistry
Part 2: Inorganic Chemistry
- Compounds of Metals
- Compounds of Nonmetals
- Transition Elements
- Ores/Minerals and Extractive Metallurgy
- Exercises in Inorganic Chemistry
Part 3: Organic Chemistry
Hybridization, Isomerism and Nomenclature Inductive and Resonance Effects Alkanes Alkenes Alkynes Benzene Alkyl and Aryl Halides Alcohols and Ethers Aldehydes and Ethers Carboxylic Acids Phenols Amines Carbohydrates Amino Acids and Peptides Polymers Exercises in Organic Chemistry