A certification in Java is one of the most highly recognized IT credentials in the industry. With Oracle taking over Java, it is now even more prestigious.
Who is an Oracle Certified Professional Java Programmer or OCPJP?
An Oracle Certified Professional Java Programmer or OCPJP understands the basic syntax and structure of the Java programming language and can create Java technology applications that run on server and desktop systems using J2SE 6.0.
Java Standard Edition 6 Programmer Certified Professional Exam:
This certification is for programmers experienced using the Java programming language. Achieving this certification provides clear evidence that a programmer understands the basic syntax and structure of the Java programming language and can create Java technology applications that run on server and desktop systems using J2SE 6.0.
To achieve this certification, candidates must successfully complete one exam. It is not necessary to be a Certified Java Associate prior to taking this exam.
Here are the top reasons why you should get Java certified:
- Demonstrates your expertise: OCPJP (SCJP) certification proves your expertise on the Sun Java products and technologies.
- Higher earning potential: Professionals holding the OCPJP (SCJP) certification are preferred by the employers and they also get preference in promotions.
- Helps you get more business : Certification enables you increase your company’s business.
Other benefits include networking and exclusive community benefits + significant confidence boost!
Become an Oracle Certified Professional Java Programmer online course package:
- 24 LIVE interactive online classes
- Course timings: 3 times a week between 8 PM to 11 PM IST
- Online courseware + online tests
Become an Oracle Certified Professional Java Programmer online course outline:
- Section 1: Declarations, Initialization and Scoping
- Section 2: Flow Control
- Section 3: API Contents
- Section 4: Concurrency
- Section 5: OO Concepts
- Section 6: Collections / Generics
- Section 7: Fundamentals
About the course instructor:
Hemant Dugar is a Java 2 certified professional with more than 10 years of experience in managing business, projects, teaching, and mentoring. He has many laurels and awards to his credit including:
- Developing the First Institute in MP to get Full Accreditation for DOEACC O and A Level
- First to introduce courses on Internet and Web Designing in the state of MP.
- Got DOEACC O Level Commendation Certificate for excellent performance.
- Merit Holders in DOEACC O and A Level exams.
He holds many educational qualifications and certifications, including:
- DOEACC ‘A’ Level (PG Diploma in Computer Application) from DOEACC Society, New Delhi in 1998. (Secured B Grade (65% - 75%)
- BSc-IT from AAIDU, Allahabad in 2006. (Secured 78%)
- Diploma in Electrical Engg. from SVPI Indore in 1985. (Secured 66%)
- PMP Certification from PMI in Sept-2007
- SCJP - Sun Certified JAVA Programmer from SUN Microsystems in Feb-2001
- Java 2 Certified from Brainbench in Oct-2000
- BASIC Programming from CSI in Jan-1993
- Office Automation and Database Systems from ISTE-DoE in Jan-1988
- Data Processing Techniques in COBOL from ISTE-DoE in Feb-1987
He lives in Madhya Pradesh, India.