Wael Elwardany MBA PMP
Nasr City, Egypt
Wael Mohamed holds relevant 10 year’s experience in project management in different business areas, from construction to pure business management & trade area.
He is currently working as a Business Development Director in B.TECH which is one of biggest household appliances company in Egyptian market and employees more than 120 employees.
He is also working in PMU- "ADP-Egypt" Airports Development Projects. Launched in March 2003 as an initiative between Ministry of Civil Aviation represented by Egyptian holding company for airports & air navigation (EHCAAN) and the World Bank (WB), ADP is one of the biggest development projects in Egypt & middle east with an estimated budget of $574million. The project is divided into two parts; project one will be commenced to build new terminal "tb3" at the "cai" Cairo international airport and another project: to commence new terminal at SSH or Sharm el Shiekh airport.
Qualifications & Certifications:
Awarded Certificate of Best Performance /Achievers '2012'
Awarded Many recognitions in the last three years '2013'
- Currently processing to be enrolled in DBA/PhD program in one of Top listed university in North America.
- Earned the PMP from PMI-USA, "Next Renewal at 2015"
- Awarded his MBA from one of Top European University since '2002'
- Has a modern Technique to deliver the Business Concepts in easy & simple way compile with appropriate case study to furnish the academic terms to stick at your mind smoothly.
- Listed Instructor in Many National & regional Training Centers & Business academy I.e: MINDPEDIA -RITI- B.TECH Academy -Digital Minds It & Consultancy - Talent Development Training Center- PMEC- EMEND Egypt- Skill World-wide.
He lives in Cairo, Egypt.