Mukul Sharma has been working as an assistant professor for the last 6 years in Lloyd Institute of Management & Technology. He is a post graduate in Economics from University of Delhi who is presently pursuing Doctorate Program in Economics from Sharda University, Greater Noida.
Qualifications & Certifications:
- Currently pursuing Doctorate Program in Economics from Sharda University, Greater Noida
- Master of Arts, Economics, Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons.), Economics, University of Delhi
- National Stock Exchange’s Certification in Financial Markets (NCFM) Qualified
(Modules: Dealers, Derivatives, and Commodity Futures)
- Undergone a Management Development Program at Indian Institute of Management, Indore on “Commodity Futures: A Management Perspective”
He lives in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India.