Raginee Tiwari has been instructing in Madhav Institute of Technology & Sciences, Gwalior M.P. as a lecturer for 6+ years. Prior to that she has worked in the industry for 1 year.
- PHD, MITS Gwalior MP -Rajiv Gandh Technical University Bhopal MP,2009
- MCA, IPEC Ghaziabad UP-Uttar Pradesh Technicl University Lucknow UP, 2005
- PGDCA, JVC Bakewar UP-Chhatarpati Shahoo Ji Maharaj University Kanpur UP, 2001
- Raginee Tripathi, R.S. Jadon - 3D Reconstruction from Multiple Images Using Inverse-Mapping IDVR - published at: "International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications, Volume 2, Issue 3, March 2012 Edition". pp. 32-33.
- “Image Mosaicing Based 3D view Reconstruction”, National Conference on Electronics, Computers and Communication (NCECC-2010), 06-07 March 2010.
- “Camera Calibration for Sequence of Images for a Panning Camera with Constant Angle of Rotation”, National Conference on Electronics, Computers and Communication, 22-24 Dec 2010.
- “Distributed System Question bank” for Polytechnic Diploma in Process with Deepak Publication.
She lives in Madhya Pradesh, India