Having taught learners for last 15 years, Sylvia Guinan has led many learners on the path of success. She has extensive experience in exam preparation for Cambridge proficiency,Cambridge first certificate, Michigan examinations, T.O.E.F.L and I.E.L.T.S.
- Developed creative and innovative teaching materials, incorporating communicative games, drama, art, music, and multi-media, into teaching syllabus to enhance motivation and cater for different learning needs.
- Designed materials to clarify difficult aspects of language learning and aid memory retention, such as comic strips, grammar through music, and mnemonic- style stories.
- Developed multi-media materials for power point, prezi, electronic posters, interactive quizzes, ELT comic stories, grammar, mind-mapping, audio recordings etc.
- Studied and used various learning management systems online, different virtual classrooms, and incorporated specialized uses of social media to aid language development globally.
- Blogged about brain-friendly learning techniques, technology, environments and communities.
- BA English Literature & history, The National University of Ireland, Galway
- Higher Diploma in Education, The National University of Ireland, Galway
- TEFL qualifications
She lives in Thassos, Greece.
A wonderfully done course