Amudha Nagarajan has trained students in Mathematics for 15+ years. Amudha holds a Master in Science from Annamalai University, India. His achievements include:
- Developing content for Manipal K-12, formerly known as Edurite Technologies, Rapid Math LLC (Seattle, USA).
- Developing content for Virtual Vibrants, Florida, for K-12 Mathematics
- Developing Content Sivmax Pvt. Ltd., India for CBSE Mathematics classes 6 to 12
- Securing Best Teacher Award while working in Mercy Model School
- Training as a Master Trainer in INTEL TEACH TO THE FUTURE PROGRAM
- Training 12 teachers for INTEL TEACH TO THE FUTURE PROGRAM (Jan 2006)
- Attending Master Trainer Programme held in Noida (UP) from 30th May to 4th June 2005 on “Enhancement of Teaching Expertise”.
- Conducting a 2-day Training Programme in D.A.V Public School for primary school teachers on Mathematics and Multimedia.
- Participating in Microsoft Teacher Competition (ITLA 2005)
- Winning “Summer of Content 2010” competition hosted by Curriki Website.
- Featuring in a documentary made by WISE(World Innovation Summit for Education, Qatar) on Sharing Resources Across Borders.
Amudha lives in Andhra Pradesh, India.