Will you write that essay in the American English, the way it will help you ace TOEFL iBT English Writing Test?
Often we develop certain rigid notions about our abilities and skills. It might be a personality trait, a skill, or a habit. The positive notions might lead you to succeed, the negative ones (like fear, phobia or inexperience) might just pull you down. Fears about TOELF iBT Writing include not having enough experience on all topics, not being able to generate ideas, weakness in grammar and just an inability to write when it matters.
Entrance exams like TOEFL iBT check the writing skills of a candidate. You need to score enough to be considered eligible to study in English speaking countries. Here is what you require to do in TOEFL iBT writing section:
Task 1 - Tests integrated approach, which means your ability to combine and summarize information from diverse sources
- You will be given 3 minutes to read a passage on your screen.
- Then, you will be made to listen to a brief talk that lasts for 2 minutes.
- You will be required to write an essay on what you have heard and listened.
Task 2 - Tests independent approach, which means your ability to write an essay from your own experiences and idea
- You will be asked to write on familiar topics.
- You will be given 30 minutes to write the second TOEFL essay.
All this is no longer a daunting task. When it comes to improving the writing skills, sometimes all you need is right guidance, from an experienced native American instructor.
This intensive 20 hours course is full of grilling exercises and quizzes centered around writing, grammar and editing your work. And once you go through these grilling exercises you will start trusting your writing skills more than before. Also, you get to hone your skills with an experienced native American speaker. Not only this, a series of pre tests, post Tests, mini tests, and a complete test will be conducted so that you can continually assess and improve your performance.
Enroll in this course and improve your score in TOEFL iBT writing section!!!
This course will be helpful for:
- Students who are preparing to study in English speaking countries
- Students who are planing to excel in TOEFL iBT writing section
What’s included in this course:
- 20 LIVE interactive online classes
- Course timings: Monday through Saturday
- Online access to study material
- Evaluation: Pretest, Post tests, Mini tests, and one complete test
Cynthia Rowley is a professional native English teacher who has been helping students to learn English language since last 13 years. She obtained her Foreign Language Bachelor's Degree from NYU Steinhart, New York, United States in 1998. Cynthia finds teaching online fun and enjoyable as she loves to meet people from all over the world. Student success is what drives her to keep teaching. She lives in Italy.