Our Guarantee. If you are not satisfied after the first two live classes, we will Refund all your money. No questions asked!
Yes, we are that confident of this course! Read on to discover why!
6 Batches Successfully Completed
Batch VII : Starts October 27/28. Weekdays only. (October 20) 5:00 PM PST, 8:00 PM EST, (October 21) 1:00 AM GMT, 6:30 AM IST, 9:00 AM SGT. 1.5 Hours Class per day over 4 consecutive weekdays - total of 30+ hours! Successfully Completed
Batch VIII(a) : Starts November 9. Weekends only. 6:30 AM PST, 9:30 AM EST, 2:30 PM GMT, 8:00 PM IST, 10:30 PM SGT. 2 Hours Class per day over 6 consecutive weekends - total of 30+ hours! Currently ON!!
Batch VIII(b) : Starts November 9. Weekends only. 6:30 AM PST, 9:30 AM EST, 2:30 PM GMT, 8:00 PM IST, 10:30 PM SGT. 2 Hours Class per day over 6 consecutive weekends - total of 30+ hours! Currently ON!!
Batch IX : Starts November 14 / 15. Weekdays only. (November 14) 5:00 PM PST, 8:00 PM EST, (November 15) 1:00 AM GMT, 6:30 AM IST, 9:00 AM SGT. 1.5 Hours Class per day over 4 consecutive weeks - total of 30+ hours! Currently ON!!
Batch X : Starts November 20 / 21. Weekdays only. (November 20) 5:00 PM PST, 8:00 PM EST, (November 21) 1:00 AM GMT, 6:30 AM IST, 9:00 AM SGT. 1.5 Hours Class per day over 4 consecutive weeks - total of 30+ hours! Currently ON!!
Batch XI : Starts November 24 / 25. Weekdays only. (November 24) 7:00 PM PST, 10:00 PM EST, (November 25) 3:00 AM GMT, 8:30 AM IST, 11:00 AM SGT. 1.5 Hours Class per day over 4 consecutive weeks - total of 30+ hours! Currently ON!!
Batch XII : Starts November 27. Weekdays only. 7:30 AM PST, 10:30 AM EST, 3:30 PM GMT, 9:00 PM IST, 11:30 PM SGT. 1.5 Hours Class per day over 4 consecutive weeks - total of 30+ hours! Currently ON!!
Batch XIII : Starts December 7. Weekends only. 6:30 AM PST, 9:30 AM EST, 2:30 PM GMT, 8:00 PM IST, 10:30 PM SGT. 2 Hours Class per day over 6 consecutive weekends - total of 30+ hours! Registrations closed
Batch XIV : Starts December 17 / 18. Weekdays only. (December 17) 6:00 PM PST, 9:00 PM EST, (December 18) 2:00 AM GMT, 7:30 AM IST, 10:00 AM SGT. 1.5 Hours Class per day over 4 consecutive weeks - total of 30+ hours! Last 2 slots left
Batch XV : Starts December 23 / 24. Weekdays only. (December 23) 6:00 PM PST, 9:00 PM EST, (December 24) 2:00 AM GMT, 7:30 AM IST, 10:00 AM SGT. 1.5 Hours Class per day over 4 consecutive weeks - total of 30+ hours! 11 slots left
Batch XVI : Starts January 6/7. Weekdays only. (January 6) 6:00 PM PST, 9:00 PM EST, (January 7) 2:00 AM GMT, 7:30 AM IST, 10:00 AM SGT. 1.5 Hours Class per day over 4 consecutive weeks - total of 30+ hours! Registrations Opened
Batch size of 12 students
A lot of world’s data is unstructured and most businesses don’t even attempt to use this data to their advantage. Imagine if you could afford to keep all the data generated by your business? Here comes Hadoop which can be a powerful tool for an enterprise to enhance their work profile to an efficient one.
Get that big data work for you by joining Hadoop Big Data Training online course which is taught by a Hadoop certified teacher.
How will this online Instructor-led Hadoop Training be conducted?
All hadoop classes will be conducted via the WizIQ Virtual Classroom. WizIQ Virtual Classroom is the state-of-the-art technology revolution to conduct online classes via LIVE whiteboard/ document sharing, 2-way audio, video and text chat and screen sharing and more.
Why should you enroll in this course?
- The sure-shot guaranteed way to prepare for the Cloudera Certification Test
- Get ahead in your career with a better salary and job prospects
- Priced very low, compared to other LIVE courses, and with a refund guarantee
- This training is LIVE, dynamic and engaging. You are engaged in a variety of different activities and interactions.
How are we able to offer Hadoop course at such a low price?
The course is offered directly by the instructor or training academies and there are no overheads like hotels, lunch, classrooms or print marketing. Savings are directly passed on to students in the registration fee. We also don't provide any hard copy material which can be purchased easily through e-commerce websites worldwide.
Can we trust WizIQ?
WizIQ is a reputed education provider. It was established in 2007 and is backed by investors like Rajan Anandan (Google India's head), Bertlesmman group (of the BMG fame), Kaizen Equity Fund and Educomp. More than 200,000 instructors and 3 million learners use WizIQ to teach and learn, around the world.
This course will benefit:
- Database developers
- Programmers (Java, .net, PHP)
- BI developers (Cognos, Datastage, Informatica),
- PL/ SQL developers,
What’s in the Hadoop Big Data Training online course?
- 30 hrs (Normal Track) of LIVE interactive instructor-led classes using the WizIQ Virtual Classroom - you will be able to view the instructor, presentations, instructor's desktop LIVE and participate in real-time discussions (audio, video, text) with the instructor.
- The classes will be recorded for reference and review. You'll have access to class recordings for 6 months.
- Learning aids: PDF, Word/ PPT files would be be shared to be viewed online
Say HI ! to HADOOP
Is this course right for me?
- If you are a software engineer/ developer or work with database, you should not let go off the chance to learn Hadoop at such a low price.
- The instructor is available morning and evening US times - hence, your schedule doesn't need to be altered.
- You'll have the best resource for revision for 6 months - class recordings of the classes you take.
- WizIQ is a safe website. We've been around for more than 6 years and have offices in the US and India. World's best investors (Kaizen, Berlesmann Group, Google India's Head - Rajan Anandan) are associated with WizIQ.
- You should have knowledge of programming - C++ or Java or any other Object Oriented Programming knowledge.
The course outline (HADOOP Development)
Virtual box/VM Ware
- Why Hadoop?
- Distributed Framework
- Hadoop v/s RDBMS
- Brief history of hadoop
- Pseudo mode
- Cluster mode
- Installation of java, hadoop
- Configurations of hadoop
- Hadoop Processes ( NN, SNN, JT, DN, TT)
- Temporary directory
- Common errors when running hadoop cluster, solutions
HDFS- Hadoop distributed File System
- HDFS Design and Architecture
- HDFS Concepts
- Interacting HDFS using command line
- Interacting HDFS using Java APIs
- Name node
- Secondary name node
- Job tracker
- Task tracker
- Data node
- Developing Map Reduce Application
- Phases in Map Reduce Framework
- Map Reduce Input and Output Formats
- Advanced Concepts
- Sample Applications
Joining datasets in Mapreduce jobs
- Map-side join
- Reduce-Side join
Map reduce – customization
Hadoop Programming Languages:
- Installation and Configuration
- Interacting HDFS using HIVE
- Map Reduce Programs through HIVE
- HIVE Commands
- Loading, Filtering, Grouping…
- Data types, Operators…
- Joins, Groups…
- Sample programs in HIVE
- Installation and Configurations
NOSQL Databases Concepts
The Motivation for Hadoop
- Problems with traditional large-scale systems
- Requirements for a new approach
Hadoop: Basic Concepts
- An Overview of Hadoop
- The Hadoop Distributed File System
- Hands-On Exercise
- How MapReduce Works
- Hands-On Exercise
- Anatomy of a Hadoop Cluster
- Other Hadoop Ecosystem Components
Writing a MapReduce Program
- The MapReduce Flow
- Examining a Sample MapReduce Program
- Basic MapReduce API Concepts
- The Driver Code
- The Mapper
- The Reducer
- Hadoop’s Streaming API
- Using Eclipse for Rapid Development
- Hands-on exercise
- The New MapReduce API
Common MapReduce Algorithms
- Sorting and Searching
- Machine Learning With Mahout
- Term Frequency – Inverse Document Frequency
- Word Co-Occurrence
- Hands-On Exercise
What is HBase?
Managing large data sets with HBase
Using HBase in Hadoop applications
Working Hive With Hbase(Integration)
Sqoop Exports and Imports
What's in the Box?
Question: Will you be provided with any Software?
Ans. Yes, to help you learn better we will provide you Hive Software, Pig Software, SQOOP Software and Real time Pseudo Mode Cluster.
There will be more than 30 Scenarios and 100 interview questions to help you prepare for certification and crack interview.
Like us our Facebook Page for Regular Updates:
Ques 1. On what days Hadoop classes will be held ?
Ans. Classes will be held from Monday to Friday
Ques 2. What will be the duration of each Hadoop Class ?
Ans. The duration of each Hadoop class will be 60-90 Minutes each.
Ques 3. Will I get any Course Completion Certificate ?
Ans. Yes, we will provide you course completion certificate.
Ques 4. What if I miss the Hadoop class?
Ans. All classes are recorded automatically. You can access class recordings in your WizIQ account as many times as you want till 6 Months.
Ques 5. Does online Hadoop course include hands-on-training?
Ans. The tutor will provide you regular practical assignments and feedback on areas to improve. There will be suggestions for exercises which can be taken up between the classes.
Ques 6. I am not a programmer but still wanna learn Hadoop. So how can I get the idea of OOPs?
Ans. You can enroll for our Java course free of cost to acquire the necessary skills.
Ques 7. What is the min net speed required to attend the Hadoop LIVE classes?
Ans. 256Kbps of internet speed is recommended to attend haoop LIVE classes. However, students are attending the classes from a slower internet too (performance can’t be guaranteed though).
Ques 8. What should I do if I stuck with any software problem during the online course?
Ans. In no manner you will lose your hadoop lecture forever. You can access the hadoop class recording. Rest we also have a 24x5 support, so in case you need any clarification on concepts or help in debug or installation, the support team can help you one-on-one.
Ques 9. For how long can I access hadoop class recording?
Ans. You can access this online class recordings for 6 months any number of times.
Ques 10. What are the payment options?
Ans. You can pay by Credit Card or PayPal Account.
Hadoop Big Data Training
contains 30 Live Classes, 35 Documents
About the Instructor
Cloudera Certified Hadoop Trainer has done Masters in Computer Science from University of Edinburgh, Scotland.
He has many certifications from reputed institutions like Sun Certified JAVA programmer, Certified Software Business Analysis, Cloudera Hadoop Certified Developer.
He provides corporate training and he is an expert when it comes to Hadoop. He focuses mainly on hands-on learning which will help learners to have practical experience on the software simultaneously.
Apart from his academic career, his interests are in reading books and playing cricket.