Communicate correct. Communicate better.
This course targets the most important aspect of English language, Grammar. Whether you are communicating through emails, notes, presentations or documents, English littered with grammatical mistakes shows you in a poor light. Also, in a world coming closer, communicating with native English speakers requires a solid understanding of English grammar usage. This course will help you do so.
Here is what you will learn in this course:
- How word order and choices affects clarity and meaning
- How verb tense and verb tense agreement affect meaning
- How to use contractions, homophones, and modifiers correctly
- How to use correct punctuation in sentence will be taught
By the end of this course you would be able to write and speak correctly in English. This will open new doors of career growth in the global village.
Why should you enroll in this course:
- Learn the correct use of English grammatical structures
- See improvement in your English writing and reading
- Covers verb tenses, contractions, homophones, modifiers, and punctuation
- Instructed by an experienced English teacher with more than 20 years of experience
- Verb tense agreement
- Misplaced modifiers
What’s in the course:
- 1 LIVE online class
- Online access to study material
- Course timings: Classes will be held on weekdays between 1 PM-9 PM (EST) or 3 PM -11 PM (EST)
With over two decades of experience in the teaching of writing and having worked as both an International magazine and a book editor, Elizabeth brings a diversity of knowledge and expertise, but also the modesty to be flexible and accepting. She has done a lot of research on the process of writing, and a lot of writing as well. Dr. Elizabeth Alsobrooks holds multiple degrees and/or certifications in behavioral coaching, education, curriculum, computer science, literature, English, and History. Dr. Elizabeth Alsobrooks lives in Oro Valley, United States.